Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Aurifil Thread Design Contest

I love those mornings when the kids are quite and I can actually read my blogs :-)  It doesn't happen very often, but they have discovered this cute little movie called Rio, and are hooked, and it gave me time this morning to read Katy's blog http://imagingermonkey.blogspot.com/2012/04/aurifil-thread-anyone.html  about the Aurifil Thread Design Contest!

I am finding a new love/mini addiction to thread.....I am just so amazed at all the lovely colors, so of course.....I headed over to Lily Quilt's http://lilysquilts.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/would-you-like-to-win-some-aurifil.html for all the fantastic fun and information

I don't know how many of these collections I will do, but I am aiming for a few, because they are so inspiring!  It only takes a few minutes to make, and if you have the time, you really should....because they are fun, and the colors are beautiful!

My first collection is inspired by a seaside cottage......soft blues and greens and little peaks of color here and there.  Whenever I think of quilts, I always think of a shabby chic little seaside hide away :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment