Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

My Precious QAL

So......who doesn't hoard....errrr....I mean collect fabric.  There's always one fabric collection or line that is precious to you.  You look at it, you touch it....and then you put it right back away for safe keeping, never to be cut for fear that life as you know it will end!

Enter Kelly and her Prcious QAL......yup....Kelly has challenged us to use tose beloved fabrics and make something, anything.....use it and adore it!  Free yourself from fear and cut into it.

So....as much as I don't want to...( I do want to use this fabric, I just don't want to mess it up and I do feel like it should sit longer so I can gaze lovingly at it)......I'm going to cut into my Echo stash.....which I have been scrambling to buy for the last 2 months before every single lick of it is gone!



And, while I'm at it, I think I might even cut into my last bit of the first release of FMF.......sigh.....these itty bitty scraps have sat in a baggie for two years, maybe I can find something that suits them



so.....feeling brave?  inspired?  crazy!  Jump on into this QAL...there are even prizes!  Yup......prizes, all for doing what you love to do anyway....sew!

Here is Kelly's flickr group....should be fun!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/1930196@N21/discuss/72157629747988315/

No comments:

Post a Comment